this is my first ICLW and would like to welcome you to my blog. The short version of why i am here is down the left side under the about us heading, but if you wish to read the full story of how we met (How we Met) and the full story of how i ended up in the roller coaster ride they call IF then read these posts
Our TTC Journey
First FS Appointment
First ever BFP
Pain OMG Pain
You have Endo
IVF #1
IVF#2
IVF#3
Currently I am on an enforced break for 3 months which i am 1.5 into. We have 2 Blastocysts in the freezer and we will be doing a FET in March, so keep your fingers crossed that we bring our dream to life.
Look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers



4 comments:
Happy ICLW! Thank you so much for coming by my blog and saying hello. One of the few things that makes this messy journey bearable is all the support out here, so thank you for giving yours.
I'm thinking about you during the rest of your 1.5 month break and looking forward to seeing what happens!! AP
I just read back thru some of your posts and WOW - What a long journey you've been on already. I am amazed at how strong and dedicated you've been throughout all of this. Really amazing!
I hope that your upcoming FET brings your your long awaited miracle.
much love - Foxy
Greetings ICLwer! Just thought I'd post to say hello. Best of luck in March with your FET!
Thanks All for the lovely comments on my blog, it is definately the support of others that gets us through
Post a Comment