Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

30 November 2010

Our TTC Journey

Well as my timeline states we started TTC in Dec 2006. We knew that it wouldn't happen over night but didn't think it would take more then a year. We were both fairly healthy and couldn't think that there was anything wrong with us.
I remember my first period was late by about a week. I had always been regular but I had been on the pill for about 5 years. I took a HPT and of course it was Negative, and yep next day i got AF. (Aunt Flo or my period)
Anyway fast forward about 8 months and still not pregnant. Anyway in in about October 2007 I got AF and I also got this really sharp pain in my left ovary region. I never suffer from period pain or if I do have pain it is really mild and I can cope, never taken anything for it not even panadol. So when i get sharp pain that makes me feel like I am going to throw up and pass out I wonder why. So off to the Dr I go. The Dr had me do a blood HCG test, which came back negative but was concerned so they sent me to have an ultrasound. They thought it might be an ectopic pregnancy but the HCG test keep coming up negative. Anyway the ultrasound showed a small amount of blood in my left fallopian tube but nothing that could be causing the pain. Well the pain stopped when AF finished and I didnt think anything of it.
A few months down the track my periods were back to normal but then again I started getting bad pain when I had my period. Dr gave me a referral to the gyno for the pain and to see why the hell we weren't pregnant yet.

No comments: