I found this quote today and thought it fitting for IF. We may not actually run those miles, but we are all chasing a dream to have that miracle. The miles that we run is time, time for age, time for waiting for a cycle to start, time for that 2ww to find out if it is a BFP and then time for 9 months for that healthy bundle of joy to be held in our arms.
I hope you all like my choose of quote today :)




5 comments:
Love, love, love that quote. So true about
any things, but especially about the IF struggle.
I, too, had (have) Stage IV endo and had surgery to have a large cyst removed from my ovary. Endometriosis sucks.
-Kerri (ICLW)
Hmm, I honestly can't tell if that's inspiring or kind of depressing...
-Elphaba
I love that! It really is perfect.
ICLW #8
Thanks Guys
Runnyyolk, it could be depression but i guess we need to find the positive in everything on this damn roller coaster :)
What a great quote -- and reminder that dreams do sometimes take a while to come true. Good luck on your journey!
Post a Comment