Today: Week 4 and 6 days (roughly)
Feeling: Feeling really worried today, hubby has told me to be happy and dont worry until something happens, he is definitely right but it is so hard to not think about it.
I would love a crystal ball, i think we all would right.
Symptoms: I woke up feeling a bit sick, some mild dull cramping during the morning, at lunch i had some sharp twinges that each lasted a few seconds and continued on and off for an hour or two and then i got a few more cramps (not too bad but enough to make me freak out) i am currently back to dull cramps. Boobs i think might be starting to get a bit sore but not sure if thats in my head. Also had some heart burn.
Baby Brain moments LOL: yesterday i went to put hairspray in my hair but put deodorant in instead LOL, today was cooking dinner but didnt turn the stove on. Is it too early for baby brain????



3 comments:
Never too early for baby.... I think mine continued after my first pregnancy too :) xo
Sorry... I meant baby-brain ! Must be too early in the morning xo
I got AF like shooting pains and cramps my whole first trimester - freaked me out the whole time, so glad yours are not bad enough to make you freak.
good luck at taking it one day at a time :)
Post a Comment