Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

04 February 2011

BFP OMG

Hi All, well out of the blue i get a BFP, this isnt suppose to happen, i shouldnt be able to concieve naturally, WTF????
I was due for AF on about the 1st or 2nd Feb, on 3rd Feb i decided to do a HPT cos it is a sure fire way for AF to turn up, in the past all i need to do is a HPT and within half a day AF arrives, well this time it was a BFP.
I am totally i shock. we are on an enforced 3 month break. This cant happen. Dont get me wrong i am stoked and really hope it sticks. I went to Dr today for BT, will find out Monday.
I dont know what to do now, any help. Should i take my progesterone support, how many BT's should i have what should they test me for? when to have scan? arh so much i dont know, ask me anything about actually getting preg or IVF i will have the answer but no idea about what to do next.
Help please LOL

6 comments:

Jodie said...

OMG OMG OMG!! Congrates Girl but my thoughts and prayers are with you for a sticky bean.
You are not the first person to naturally concieve whilst on a break from IVF/fertility treatments. It happened to both my neighbour and I. Relax, let your DH look after you this weekend, if your Dr did not mention progesterone support I would not stress about it. But ask on Monday when you get your test results.
You will probably have another blood test depending on your numbers either Monday or early next week.
Your first scan will be around 6 weeks with your FS (if that is the Dr that is confirming your pregnancy) who will if all is going well release you to your choosen OB or midwife. Now is a good time to choose your OB or midwife if you have not all ready. Things to consider is where do you want to birth my baby and who do I want to help me in this process. When you work out where you can usually pick your medical professional from there.
Good luck and I am here for you if need be as I remember this emotional time well.

DandelionBreeze said...

Congratulations :)) Unless your doc has said to specifically do anything else... I would just rest all w/end and enjoy it :) xo

Anonymous said...

OMFG!!!

You have been very quiet and knew you were having a break. This is just freaky. You are now one of THOSE stories. Get advice asap on your prog if you need it. I know you said you were going to break off BC too, but have you jumped on to announce yet? Can you believe it!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! XO

Baby Bump Wanted said...

Thanks All. Just taking it one day at a time. Red Power Ranger (sorry dont know your name) i have posted it on BC in the assisted concept board (i think in the ivf buddy thread) Feebee30 is my BC name :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats and good luck!

Serendipity said...

wow, congratulations. I know the feeling of concieving naturally and it not being supposed to happen and I'm thrilled for you.