Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

26 February 2011

Sorry

Hey All, i just want to say sorry to all the ICLWers that have stopped by. I have been feeling ill the past week with a non stop headache so i havent got around to replying or stopping by your blogs.
Today i am feeling very tired, i keep doing about 10 mins of house work and then have to stop and lie down for about 30 mins. This being preg is exhausting. If i am not coping now at 7 weeks how am i going to be at 35 weeks LOL.
Anyway just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone. I am really hopeless at keeping up with this blog thing. some days all i do is post and check out everyones pages and then i go though days or weeks where i cant be bothered. Im sure you all know where im coming from. Anyway take care all.
Cheers

5 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

After 3 pregnancies... I reckon' that the first trimester is the worst in terms of tiredness, nausea etc - then you feel much better in T2 and the tiredness does come back but later. So don't worry... it does get better :)) Congratulations again on your wonderful news and most importantly look after yourself - we'll all still be here blogging away whenever you feel up to it :)) xoxo

Serendipity said...

so glad to read things are still going well even if you are totally wiped

Twinside Out said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!! Please don't feel guilty about ICLW - I'm sure everyone understands. :) Hope you get some energy back soon though! And I agree that the second trimester is easier...hang in there!

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I agree with the pp. The first tri is the worst for all out exhaustion. Make sure you stay hydrated (I know, I know, you're peeing like crazy already). It will help with the energy level and headaches. Congrats!

ICLW

Kristin said...

So sorry the headaches are knocking you on your ass. My headaches/migraines were a ton worse during pregnancy and I was so relieved when my OB gave me a prescription for vicodin. Kind of amazing that it is safe during pregnancy when motrin isn't. Hope you feel better soon.

ICLW #19