Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

21 February 2011

ICLW February 2011

Hi All and welcome to another month of ICLW, this is my second month. A lot has happened since last month, I signed off on the 28th Jan saying i wouldnt be blogging much as i needed a big break before starting our FET in March, well we kinda got a BFP on our own. We are currently about 6 weeks 4 days or there abouts and my HCG levels have been increasing nicely and i am on 2 x 200mg progesterone pessaries a day. Should be having a scan in about a week or so.
For info on me have a look at about us and my timeline to the right.
Have a great week all
Cheers

10 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic news... congratulations :)) Your baby bump will be coming in no time xoxo

Jenny said...

Right on! It is always nice to read good news! You and I are at just about the same spot in our pregnancies. It's nerve-wracking, but good to be going through it with others...

bunintheovenplease! said...

this is news we all need to hear! congratulations!

Amy said...

wow. congratulations! Thats awesome. Here's to your baby bump!

Kelly said...

I just found your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy!!! I am just a couple of days behind you...I will be 6 weeks tomorrow. I am excited to follow your journey!

Brice Barnes said...

Congrats to you! I am one week behind you!

brice (want2bmom.blogspot.com)

Baby Bump Wanted said...

@Jenny, hey hon i cant work out how to comment on your blog

Kat said...

Happy ICWL!

First time reader and commenter - great news on the natural BFP - how awesome! Glad to hear things are going well so far and I will definitely be following what's going on.

SJ said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Love to hear good news!

Anonymous said...

Visiting from ICLW. Congrats on your BFP! :)