Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

23 January 2011

out and about

Today YKISTA and I decided to go adventuring and embark on some more Geocaching. This is our new hobby. I hear you say what is that. Visit Here for more info, but basically its hide and seek with a GPS. you get coordinates to little boxes of trinkets that ppl have hidden around the world (there is over 1million of them) and go and see if you can find them, some are hidden on the side of hills, down holes, under rocks, in trees etc.
So hubby and I went on a mission and today we found 6 which were all about 30 mins from our house. We hiked up a hill, got a bit lost and had fun.
This seriously takes my mind of the TTC roller coaster. I havent been thinking of TTC 50 times a day and some days not even at all so having something to take my mind off of it is great.
But i really cant wait til march to get this FET underway, can someone please hit fast forward.
Well better check on dinner have a yummy lasagna in the oven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you were able to find something that takes your mind off things, that always helps. What was in the cache?

Joyful Hope said...

It's great that you've found something to be a distraction to you while you wait. I think it's important; otherwise you could go insane just waiting! Sometimes I feel insane with waiting.

I've tried to plan one super fun thing every month. At the beginning of each month, I tell myself that we'll get matched and have a baby or we'll do whatever super fun thing we've planned. The super fun I'm looking forward to in February is a trip to the Caribbean. It'll make me happy to have beach weather again, even if it's only for a few days.

I hope you can continue to find fun things to do until March! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Baby Bump Wanted said...

Thanks Lowfatlady and Joyful hope
There is little trinkets toys etc in the cache and you swap them and move them to the next cache.

Miriam said...

I love Geocaching! I haven't gone in so long, but it is fun.

Good luck not going crazy before March and a big prayer for a successful FET!

Baby Bump Wanted said...

We just got hooked LOL