Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

02 March 2011

Getting Excited

Tomorrow is our scan day, I think i am about 8 weeks so it will be good to know. I am really excited but there is that little niggle at the back of my mind that they wont find a Heart Beat or something is wrong. YKISTA and I are just trying to find comfort in the fact that i have never got this far before, MC at 5.5 weeks and 4.5 weeks previously. I have had no feelings of anything going wrong, have had sensitive nipples and feeling a little nauseous mainly when i get up and dont eat straight away. Also feeling tired, been having nanna naps when i get home from work.
The only other feeling i have is kinda cramps but i think they are more like tightening or stretching feeling, im taking that as a positive sign.
Well wish me luck for tomorrow.

4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

All positive signs :)) Unfortunately there are lots of little aches and pains as the bub grows and your uterus stretches - they used to do my head in but can be completely normal. Good luck for your scan tomorrow xoxo

Haidee said...

GOOD LUCK HON! I have these worries before every scan too, totally normal. I'm sure everything will be just fine! xox

TheInfertileOne said...

Good luck!!! I hope your scan brings great news :-)

Anonymous said...

Best wishes luv, you have done so well and I'm sure you will see bubs strong pumping heartbeat!! It's a big day and I can't wait to read how u go!